As you know, around here we like to give you the best, the ultimate nugget! 🍪🏆
So yes, it's great to have an audit report to make sure your widget is compliant and to update it, but what if we told you that not only do we monitor your compliance, but we also let you create the perfect widget right there? Our equivalent of the ultimate chocolate chunk cookie, just for you!
1 click 🖱
A few minutes ⏱
And bam! 🪄
Your brand new widget is created right in your back office with the complete list of cookies detected on your site, the screens created by category, all of it!
We'll explain how to do it 👇
- Enter your project.
- Click on the icon ⚙️ > "Tracker audit".
- Click on "Schedule a new scanner" > Fill in the different fields.
- Identifier: enter the name you want to give to your configuration.
- Domain to be scanned: this is the website to be audited, this field is automatically filled with the URL entered when the project was created (but you can change it if you want 😉 ).
- Browse sub-domains: tick this box if your site has sub-domains that you wish to include in the audit.
Apply the site design to the widget: with this function, you leave the brush to us and we manage the design of the widget based on that of your site. We apply your site's colours and fonts to the configuration created.
Please note, by checking this box you authorize our tool to modify the graphic design parameters of your project and therefore of all its configurations, including those already existing.
- Scanning frequency : select the frequency of creation of your configuration
- Now = only once when the configuration is created
- Every month = every 1st of the month at 3am a new configuration will be created in your project
- Daily = not available for configuration creation
- Every week = not available for configuration creation
- Create a new configuration in: this is where you allow the creation of a new widget configuration in your project. Select a creation language (French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, German).
- Click on "Schedule scanner".
"Send results to email" 📩
👉 Find your audit report directly in your mailbox and send it to your collaborators by simply filling in their email addresses.
The hard part is done, all that's left is to have fun with the design and integration and in a few minutes you are sure to have a complete widget and a compliant management of your third party services.